A British man has perforated his bowel after inserting an ‘unusually large’ 77cm-long sex toy in his anus, a case report reveals.
The patient, whose name is unknown, used the bendy object for sexual gratification when he was drunk.
Doctors revealed he ‘lost control’ of the toy because he was intoxicated, allowing it to get stuck inside his rectum.
The bizarre case, published in the BMJ Case Reports, has prompted experts to warn that inserting objects can be ‘highly dangerous’.
Presumably part of the BMJ’s Christmas giggles issue…..