Seriously. As you know we\’re all supposed to be composting our garden and kitchen waste so as to stop Gaia getting tetchy and when you do this is the sort of thing that happens
A keen gardener died after contracting a rare lung infection from the compost he spread on his garden.
Just a day after he raked the rotten leaves and plants over his garden the 47-year old man was admitted to hospital complaining of chest pains and a shortness of breath. Less than four days later he was dead.
Doctors believe that he contracted the infection by inhaling fungus spores which had grown among the dead leaves during storage.
His death has prompted a warning to other gardeners about the dangers of compost.
We know that the environmental movement is infested with those who insist that the real problem is too many people….is this insistence that we all expose ourselves to disease by not having our rubbish collected thus part of the preferred solution?