But this is good news for him and the rest of us.
- #Osler detail: Kaschke case struck out for Abuse of Process, alternatively o/s limitation period. less than 20 seconds ago via mobile web
- Outside court with Dave Osler, @slsingh, Robert Dougans, @dontgetfooled, @freedebate, @mepadraigreidy, @paul0evans1, @efctony 18 minutes ago via mobile web
- Dougans even, sorry. 21 minutes ago via mobile web
- # Robert Sougans and I now applying for vexatious litigant order against Kaschke #Osler 23 minutes ago via mobile web
- Kaschke refuses to pay any costs; Eady refuses permission to appeal. 35 minutes ago via mobile web
- Robert Dougans and I, on a pro bono basis, delighted to have got #Osler case struck out in its entirety. 40 minutes ago via mobile web
- *Huge win* for #Osler. Eady has stunningly struck out *entire* claim as Abuse Of Process. about 1 hour ago via mobile web
Ms Kaschke is likely to find that \”refusing to pay costs\” is not a long term viable option.
Hope she keeps up the ‘can’t pay, won’t pay’ routine & they send in the bailiffs…
Pingback: The Implications. « ModernityBlog