More than half of women admit to flirting to get their own way
Flirting to get ahead has always been a contentious issue. But it seems women are not scared to use their feminine charms to get what they want both at home and in the office, according to a new study.
Near 50% of women revealed to be liars.
And I bet the men they didn’t flirt with never look at porn, either. People need to accept human nature.
The stats are much more skewed for men – 99% admit to masturbating, the other 1% are lying. Or so legend has it.
>Near 50% of women revealed to be liars.
Or just too ugly or plain to bother trying to flirt.