Surprise!December 19, 2015 Tim WorstallDrugs1 CommentFormer Stone Temple Pilots frontman died from accidental drug overdose That just is a surprise. previousDemocracy, eh?nextMaybe they just thought the proposals were shit? 1 thought on “Surprise!” Dennis the Peasant December 19, 2015 at 6:17 pm There is no such thing as an “accidental drug overdose” when you’re a junkie. Weiland rolled the dice for 30 years and finally crapped out. Not much of a surprise, and not of much interest, really. We’ve all seen this before… and more than once. Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.