Err, which movie?

Some 80s teen one wasn’t it? Kentucky Fried maybe?

Mike Hunt says:
September 6 2016 at 8:13 am
It would be interesting to see figures for “quantity of bonds available to buy” both now and 5 years ago. I think they would not support your assertion.

Richard Murphy says:
September 6 2016 at 8:30 am
Which is irrelevant: QE has happened and the goals are still relevant so assuming a static analysis is appropriate makes no sense at all

Mike Oque says:
September 6 2016 at 2:25 pm
Are you saying then that your 3rd point was irrelevant? That it matters not a jot if there are many or few bonds left to buy.

Richard Murphy says:
September 6 2016 at 2:56 pm
I would not have said it if it was not relevant

Mike Whim says:
September 6 2016 at 10:56 pm
So are you saying that there is a shortage of EZ bonds to buy compared to the availability 5 years ago?

15 thoughts on “Err, which movie?”

1. Mike Oque?

Flagrant, brilliant and double plus bonus points for successfully morphing through other Mikes.

2. It makes you wonder what sort of unaware simpleton Murphy would look if ever the likes of Ali G interviewed him.

3. It took me a good 10 seconds to work out the latest Mike incarnation.

Fvck me gently with a fvcking barge pole – clearly senility is stalking me, perhaps not so far away now.

4. Bloke in Costa Rica

You have to wonder how obvious one of these names would have to be for Murphy to twig. Ivor Biggun? Phil McKracken? Richard MurphyIsABigFatSpastic?

5. I still think someone will have to work hard to beat the OTT compliments lavished on the fat one by..

R Slicker

A few weeks ago.

6. @BiCR

If Murphy was a big fat spastic he’d be doing well in Rio. In fact I expect Murphy’s sons are watching the Paralympics and thinking “fuck me, that could be dad”.

7. John miller
    September 7, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Look forward to seeing what Hugh and Arthur think.

Hugh Jvart?

I wonder what its like to be RM, to be so utterly humorless and self-absorbed that he didn’t notice that.

Did he think it was a just a coincidental series of commenters with the first name Mike?