Mark Perry lists the things he used in one day:
Mexico (NAFTA member): Blackberries, avocado, Lee jeans
2. Guatemala: Bananas
3. Sri Lanka: Cinnamon
4. Colombia: Coffee
5. Canada (NAFTA member): Maple syrup, Carr’s crackers
6. France: Ciroc vodka, Pinot Noir wine
7. Switzerland: Gruyere cheese, Rado watch
8. China: Grey cashmere scarf (pictured above), leather gloves (pictured above), Jos A. Bank leather jacket, HP Elitebook laptop I’m using to write this post.
9. Korea: Stocking cap (pictured above), and Samsung Avant Galaxy Smartphone
10. Vietnam: Shirt
11. Portugal: Ecco Shoes
There are some errors in there of course. No economic journalist, as opposed to a professor, would make the mistake of drinking French vodka for example. And maple syrup on either gruyere or bananas seems to be going a bit far.