9. Have enabled email notification and email subscription.
Should we enabled threaded comments here? Or is that too much?
Thanks for all the previous responses, we have tried to listen as much as possible.
Ill go through point by point so if you want to make any comment it’s a bit easier.
- CT is back online. Its hosted on Amazon and has a LetsEncrypt SSL as suggested by some here.
- I have added a minimal blog-style theme
- Read More ONLY appears if the blog post is longer than 500 characters, most will be readable from the homepage
- Comment counts are displayed below the title so you can see where the action is
- Comments are made via the wordpress comment system (the same as here) and not moderated
- Comments are able to be threaded
- There is a CT cookie which will allow your browser to remember your comment info WITHOUT an account
- We have some google ads on the pages at the moment they are rather large as GoogleAdsense is yet to propagate properly and will become smaller once its worked itself out.
Just want to test everything before we start writing content again.